Fitzgerald’s Farmhouse and Equestrian Centre is located overlooking the beautiful Feale Valley in the small and vibrant town of Abbeyfeale, County Limerick.
We have been welcoming guests into our B&B for many years and enjoy meeting guests from all around the world and have made many friends over the years. Guests can be assured of a warm friendly welcome at Fitzgerald's Farmhouse bed and breakfast.
We are very family friendly and our grandchildren who range in ages from 1 years old to 8 years old love playing with children and we have seen over the years, language is no barrier to having fun.
Abbeyfeale is a great base location for touring the counties of Limerick, Kerry and Clare. It is a gateway to Kerry and the tourist towns of Dingle, Killarney and Kenmare and the famous ring of Kerry are all within a 1 and a half hours drive. We are just 30 minutes from Tarbert Ferry which operates hourly sailings to Killimer in Co. Clare.
Fitzgerald’s Farmhouse and Equestrian Centre is located overlooking the beautiful Feale Valley in the small and vibrant town of Abbeyfeale, County Limerick. The bedrooms are bright and comfortable, and in the morning, guests can enjoy a hearty Irish or Continental breakfast served in the traditional dining room.
We have 4 rooms available for our guests. Each room is bright and comfortable. All our rooms are en suite and contain;
• Tea/Coffee making facilities,
• A flat screen TV,
• Free Wi-Fi
• Travel Cot and High Chair available also.
• Private car-park
• Credit Cards Accepted
We have an equestrian centre on site. There is a wide variety of horses and ponies that suit beginner and intermediate riders, there is a lovely trail ride where you can enjoy the panoramic views of counties Limerick and Kerry and for the more advanced rider there is a cross country course.
• During the summer months every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday we offer pony camp, 9.20am - 4pm. This is a great service for parents with pony loving children, as they can relax or go sightseeing relaxed in the knowledge that their children are having a great time in pony camp.
Learn English & Horse-Riding Holidays
• Combine horse riding and learning English holiday. English lessons are taught by a qualified TEFL teacher on site. 10 Hours Horse Riding and 10 Hours English per week.
• Horse Trekking: Fitzgerald's Equestrian Centre is A.I.R.E. (Association of Irish Riding Establishments) approved. Enjoy horse riding in the open hills where you can take in the beautiful views of the surrounding area. We cater for every age and standard.
• Outdoor Activities: Just 1.5km away is the town park with playground facilities for children and a lovely walk
• There are also excellent outdoor amenities within a 30-minute drive of our B&B including golf, fishing and many lovely beaches.
• The Great southern Trail: Is within driving distance of Fitzgerald's and is a 40km countryside route that is suitable for walking, hiking and cycling.
Kathleen & Tim Fitzgerald
We have been welcoming guests into our B&B for many years. We enjoy meeting guests from all around the world and have made many friends over the years. Guests can be assured of a warm friendly welcome at Fitzgerald's Farmhouse bed and breakfast.
How to get here
Motorway M20 from Limerick, follow N21 in Abbeyfeale, turn at statue in square at Cellar Bar, 1 mile up on Hill Road. 40 miles from Limerick, 25 miles from Tralee, 1hrs drive to Killarney.